Did you RSVP for the NRG Firewise event on Saturday, April 23rd?

We have an incredible line up of speakers this year – all of the experts who can give us tips on how to save our lives and homes when a wildfire engulfs our community.

We also have vendors who can help us choose the best products for our unique homes and properties.

Have a fire extinguisher that needs to be refilled? Bring them with you and have them refilled at the event! Don’t have one, you can purchase them too!

Want to help with the event? I need volunteers to set up the stage, sound system, chairs, tables, parking, signage, and more.

We’ll be selling burritos from Taqueria Vallarta as a fundraiser. Come hungry! :slight_smile:

Want to donate funds to help cover the costs of this event, our NRG Firewise website, and Firewise requirements? Please send checks to Susan Tatsui-D’Arcy (2392 NRG) or Venmo me at @Susan-Tatsui-DArcy.

Come join us to learn the latest plans for our NRG community!

Please RSVP! We’re expecting to hit our maximum capacity this year!

Hi Susan. What time is the event on the 23rd? When I know the time I might be able to volunteer to set-up. Let me know. Thanks, Kelly

Tamah and I will be there.

Thank you for RSVPing Eric. Glad you and Tamah will be joining us. I hope you and Keith can talk about the MURS radios and get the whole community to work with us on establishing a clear radio communication system that we will need during an emergency or disaster. See you there!

The event is from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. We’ll be setting up the day before (late afternoon) and at 8:00 am on Saturday, April 23rd. Thank you Kelly!

Pat and Melody will attend… Is there away to send out a calendar invitation ? you can track it that way.

Got your RSVP! Thanks! I don’t know how to do the calendar invitation. Does anyone want to set that up?

Can’t remember if I RSVP’d but I will be there. Marianna Mejia

Thank you! Added you to the list! We’re going to have a great group this year!