Evacuation SMARTS class for NRG Firewise community!

Want to learn more about wild fire behavior so you can make smart decisions about when and how to evacuate? Central Fire’s deputy fire marshal Marco Mack will be teaching this virtual class on Saturday, February 5th, from 10:00-11:00 AM.

He’ll teach us what we need to know about navigating our unique terrain and many one-lane roads. We’ll learn which roads to use to evacuate based on the types of wildfires.

Want to learn about what to do when a fire engine blocks a road? What about plans for high-intensity vs low-intensity fires? Wind direction?

Marco is offering this class for just the NRG Firewise community. If you’d like to join us, please email me at susan@meritworld.com and I’ll send you a Google Meet link.

Thanks,
Susan

Hi Susan,

Please sign me up for this class on 2/5/22. Please send me the link for the virtual meeting.

Thanks,
Kelly

Reminder! We are hosting an Evacuation Smarts class with Marco Mack and several other firefighters. Join us so you learn about fire behavior on NRG so you can make smart choices about when to shelter in place and when to evacuate if you lose communication with us! Let me know if you’d like me to send you an invite. This class will be offered through Google Meet (virtual).

how do we get a link to the event?