Want to take a Home Hardening/Defensible Space class from Tony Akin?

Central Fire’s Tony Akin is offering a Home Hardening/Defensible Space class for Firewise Leaders on Sat, Oct 1st at 9:00 AM. I will not be able to attend the class but hope someone can represent NRG Firewise at the class. It will be fun – Tony is a great storyteller and incredibly knowledgeable. After the class, I’d like you to post what you learned in this forum for our community.

Please let me know if you can help! I’d really like for NRG Firewise to be present at the meeting.

Thanks for your support!

Where will this class take place, and/or will it be online?

The class will be at the Central Fire Station next to Mar Vista School in Aptos. Starts at 9:00 AM and will run until around 4:00 PM. Tony is preparing an awesome class for us.

It sounds like a great opportunity. I am not available that day, and I know some folks on NRG are still being COVID careful about indoor events. What would be involved getting in a simple one camera video of this to post?

Great idea about videotaping this class! Can anyone help us with this? I won’t be there for the whole class. I’d be happy to post it if somebody can videotape this class! Or, if someone wants to donate funds to have someone else tape this, that would be great!