Would you like to get free chipping?

We need 8 households to join us in the Free Chipping Program. I’ve already applied for the service through the RCD. Because we’re clearing both private property and common roadways, you can join us even if you aren’t going to participate in the chipping program for your property.

Please let me know if you’d like to participate in the chipping program so I can secure the 8 households needed.

Hi Susan-

We definitely want to take advantage of the Free Chipping Program. You can use my name + address but we’ll be cutting limbs along Muir.

Lorraine

Thanks Lorraine! I’ll add your name and your address. That’s great that you’ll be limbing up trees on Muir. Just make sure the wide end of the branches is facing the road and that you’re following their rules. Check the post I put up a few weeks ago for the details. When do you think you’ll be done with your piles?

Have you updated your Muir Spreadsheet for the Phone Tree and permissions to be included on the NRG Firewise Map? Many people think they’ve filled this out on the forum, but they’re confusing it with the original survey they filled out for our Firewise Recognition.

The only people on Muir that have filled in the Phone Tree (on the forum) and given us written permission (on the Phone Tree post as a “reply”) are:

1. You
  2. Jensen

Thanks!
Susan

Susan,
Please explain The chipping program or provide a link to an explanation.
Thank you.

I posted all the info and details in a previous post. Here is the link to that post:

You can either join me or you can start your own group of 8 neighbors. We are hoping to get the chipping done in the next few weeks.

Glad to hear you’re working on it!

Hope this helps!
Susan